Introducing the EVOS FL Auto 2 Imaging System
Powerful. Flexible. Intuitive.The Invitrogen™ EVOS™ FL Auto 2 Imaging System brings high-performance, automated imaging right to your lab bench. The EVOS FL Auto 2 Imaging System was designed with advanced capabilities to simplify demanding cell-based imaging applications—including live-cell imaging, image tiling, and Z-stacking—so researchers can focus on their data rather than instrument operation.
- Speed—scan a 96-well plate in 3 fluorescent channels in less than 5 minutes
- Flexibility—customise the system with more than 20 user-changeable LED light cubes, dual cameras (monochrome and color), a variety of objectives ranging from 1.25x to 100x, and multiple vessel holders
- Time-lapse live-cell imaging—option for precise control of temperature, humidity, and gases for normoxic or hypoxic conditions allows a wide range of biological studies under physiological conditions with an onstage incubator
- Area view—move rapidly and seamlessly between low magnification, single-field mode and high-magnification scan mode to easily define and capture the area of interest
- Automation—time-saving features such as autofocus, rapid stage movement, and automated routines help reduce time to complete experiments, allowing high throughput, high data quality, and improved experimental reproducibility
- Data analysis—optional advanced software package for quantitative and statistical analysis